Clinic Nursing Supervisor
We invite you to join Avera Marshall's multidisciplinary clinic team, as a Clinical Nurse Supervisor. At Avera, mission comes first, with over 300 locations in southwestern Minnesota, eastern South Dakota and surrounding states.
The Supervisor will serve as a leader for Clinic Nurse Staff. Promote a professional practice environment that enables the multidisciplinary team members to continuously provide patient care excellence.
- Serves as a champion, role model and mentor for all employees and colleagues.
- Responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the nursing service within the Avera Marshall Clinics.
- Coordinates a level of communication between nursing staff, physicians, and all other clinic departments to create a positive outcome for clinic employees and patients
- Plans, directs and supervises the management of patient care in areas.
- Selects, retains and develops high performing staff
- Position will be the Clinic Nurse Supervisor overseeing direct care nurses in the Specialty Clinics (Dermatology, Orthopedics, Podiatry, General Surgery, OB/GYN, Wound Care)
- Full Time/Salaried position includes occasional weekend rotation
- Minnesota RN license required upon hire
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited school of Nursing preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical nursing experience preferred