Clinic LPN - Full Time!
- Provide direct patient care in the clinic
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Potential for weekends if the need exists in Urgent Care - No call time!
- 72 hours/2 weeks
- Perform general nursing care to patient
- Greet patients and prepare them for physical examinations. Obtain height/weight, blood pressure and medical history information.
- Administer prescribed medications and treatments.
- Observe, record and report patient's condition and reaction to drugs and treatments to the provider.
- Assists in the orientation of new clinic nursing staff.
- Position will provide support for Internal Medicine & Pediatric Providers. Employee is required to serve patients at any Clinic location as assigned and is subject to cross-Clinic rotations.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Previous clinic experience helpful
- Minnesota LPN license required upon hire
- Basic Life Support required within 30 days of hire.