Care Assistant - Several Positions Available in Marshall, Granite Falls and Tyler!
Touch the hearts of patients where they are most comfortable – their home! This is an exciting opportunity to become a Care Assistant with Avera @ Home.
- Future of Healthcare – An incredibly rewarding opportunity to assist people to remain comfortable in their own home
- Job Satisfaction - Develop individual relationships by providing companionship with patients and families
- Unique Opportunity: Obtain healthcare experience for those that are looking to further their education in healthcare or be involved in an ever changing career with upward mobility
- Duties: Assist with personal cares and light housekeeping
- No Experience REQUIRED! We provide paid on the job training.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Valid driver's license required
- Healthcare Provider CPR (Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation) certification required or obtained within 30 days of hire
- MN C.N.A. licensed required upon hire and completion of additional home health education requirements as established by the state of MN and agency required.
- Monday-Friday with occasional weekends! No holidays or call time!
If you have ever had a loved one in need of home-based clinical care, you know the impact a compassionate, high quality caregiver can have on their lives!If this is your passion, please consider joining our innovative team as we provide quality care and services within a caring Christian culture
Please visit our website to see the positions open for Full and part time Care Assistants (all benefit eligible) serving areas in Marshall, Granite Falls and Tyler.