Behavioral Health Technician - Benefit Eligible
Do you want to start your career in healthcare or are you seeking a "forever" career? Then look no further than joining our outstanding team as a Behavioral Health Technician at Avera Marshall.
- Provides psychoeducation to mentally ill adult patients under direct supervision of RN.
- Provide therapeutic interventions to adults with mental health issues
- Includes patient intake, completing behavioral health assessments & leading psycho-education groups.
- Bachelor's degree from 4-year college
- 1-2 years related experience &/or training; or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- CPR required within 3 months of hire.
- CPI & QPRT certifications required within 4 months of hire
Position is 0.7 (56 hours/2 weeks); includes 12 hour rotating shifts; include every third weekend, holiday rotation and occasional call time.
Check out our website to learn more!