Office Support Specialist
Southwest Health and Human Services currently has an opening for an Office Support Specialist in our Redwood Falls location.
Southwest Health and Human Services (SWHHS) is a multi-county agency committed to strengthening individuals, families and communities by providing quality services in a respectful, caring and cost-effective manner.
This position is one of the first contacts clients make with our agency. The main duties are to deliver assistance to customers and staff in giving out needed information for application processing, appointment information, referral information, public health duties, and coordination of income maintenance and social services program delivery via telephone and face-to-face contact; to perform other clerical tasks efficiently as assigned and qualified for.
High school diploma or GED and moderate experience in a customer service or clerical capacity, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Position requires computer and typing skills and the ability to work with the public.
SWHHS offers a flexible schedule and competitive benefits. For more information please visit our website at; http://www.swmhhs.com/about-us/employment-opportunities/
Starting Rate of Pay: $14.97/hour
How to Apply:
Need to complete an application through Merit System and also SWHHS.
- Submit a SWHHS application and email to Jodi Robinson at Jodi.firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications for SWHHS are available online at; http://swmhhs.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/3-Application-for-Classified-Personnel-Positions-Fillable.pdf
- Submit an application through Merit System. Applications for Merit System are available online at; http://agency.governmentjobs.com/mnmeritsystem/default.cfm.
- Refer to job: Office Support Specialist – SWHHS
- Deadline to apply: Friday, April 3rd at noon
- Deadline to test: Thursday, April 9th
For more information, contact Monica Christianson, Supervisor, at 507-532-4129 or Jodi Robinson, HR, at 507-532-1320.