Risk Operations Analyst
About this position:
This Risk Operations Analyst is a part of the GreatAmerica Portfolio Services (“GPSG”) team in Marshall, MN. This role’s responsibilities are to champion the quality and compliance mindset and to ensure quality is built into GPSG’s operational processes, policies, and procedures. The goal of the Operations Risk Management team is to develop and maintain comprehensive processes to identify and reduce operational risk across the business unit. Overall risk areas include but are not limited to: general operational risk, systems risk, human resource risk, and industry/customer risk. The Operations Risk Analyst will collaborate with functional leaders within GPSG and subject matter experts within GreatAmerica for each initiative. S/he will ensure that the final solution delivered provides an outstanding experience.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Document GPSG functional processes and associated controls
- Maintain associated documentation and regular process review schedule
- Oversee creation and maintenance of internal procedures and policies
- Oversee creation and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedure (“SOP”) templates
- Document SOP standards and any client-specific deviations from the SOPs
- Manage tracking of client agreements and client agreement requirements
- Work with Risk Operations Leader and GA Compliance Officer to understand laws and regulations applicable to GPSG
- Implement and manage controls to insure compliance with laws and regulations, agreements and SOPs (both standard and client-specific deviations)
- Manage consumer compliance and quality assurance processes, including customer service and external collections
- Oversee third party consumer collection partner, with a focus on compliance with agreements and protocols, working with collection leaders for client-specific requests and needs.
- Coordinate client compliance and due diligence requests
- Coordinate annual SOC audit
- Coordinate with Internal Audit for any audits within GPSG
- Manage the Quality Assurance program including weekly and monthly reviews, scorecard creation, reporting and trending
- Support Risk Operations Leader with risk monitoring and management (monthly meetings, reporting etc.)
Education, experience and skills required:
Bachelor’s degree is required. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of related work experience.
Ability to analyze operational processes, policies and procedures are required. Coaching and development skills are essential. Must be detail oriented. Qualified candidates will possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to multi-task.
Competencies required for all GreatAmerica team members: Honesty/Integrity, Customer Oriented, Accountability, Tenacious, Communication Skills (Oral & Written), Adaptability.
Competencies required for this position: Analytical Skills, Mathematical Aptitude, Detail Oriented, Communication Skills (Oral & Written), Aptitude for Continual Improvement, Aptitude for Listening, Leadership
To apply for this position, please follow the online application process at greatamerica.com/careers. Be sure to fully complete the form, including your resume, and complete the Predictive Index assessment.
GreatAmerica is a national commercial equipment finance company dedicated to helping manufacturers, vendors and dealers be more successful and keep their customers for a lifetime. While GreatAmerica has grown to more than 600 team members, our entrepreneurial spirit remains and endless opportunities lie ahead. We have experienced unparalleled year over year growth since our founding in 1992.
GreatAmerica is structured in cross functional teams that allow individuals to make informed decisions that benefit the company and our customers. There is no doubt in our minds we are building the greatest company of its kind, offering the finest products and services available anywhere. When you are part of the GreatAmerica team, you are part of the future, part of an opportunity to grow professionally and to reach your potential while enjoying your work.