About this position:
GreatAmerica is seeking an analytical individual to join our Backup Servicing team as an Operations Analyst in the Marshall, MN office. You will provide backup servicing analysis and risk mitigation to the GreatAmerica Portfolio Services Group (“GPSG”). In this role you will be responsible for assisting with the oversight of backup servicing contracts. Some of the specific responsibilities include: assistance with onboarding new clients, periodic reporting, regular monitoring and overall transition preparation for GPSG backup servicing assignments. Additionally, you will provide analytical support to the GPSG business unit leaders to support operating and strategic decisions within the backup servicing area.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist with risk reviews of potential GPSG clients
- Maintain active relationships with assigned GPSG backup servicing clients
- Communicate regularly with clients, including holding discussions around performance and related issues
- Throughout each month, monitor existing clients through research, report review and trend analysis
- Perform monthly/quarterly servicer report tie outs and provide servicer report certification
- Track GPSG backup transaction requirements and activity
- Participate in onsite operational reviews/client visits
- Prepare monthly billing charges based on transaction agreements and portfolio activity
- Assist in development of the business unit’s financial plans, budget and forecasts for the backup servicing solution
- Track annual financial performance as per GPSG’s pricing proforma for each client
- Assist in creation of monthly management report outlining the backup servicing exposure and required responsibilities
- Complete reporting duties as required, including creation of detailed monthly, quarterly and annual backup servicing reviews for GPSG backup relationships.
- Participate in quarterly backup servicing review with Senior Leadership
- Assist with the transition planning process for backup servicing contracts, including creation of detailed timeline and responsibility documentation
- Assist the GPSG operations team with the onboarding of new backup customers by providing data mapping support
- Proactively promote and participate in process improvement initiatives within the business unit
- Special projects for leadership and GPSG
- Assist with Backup Servicing strategic initiative projects, as assigned
Education, experience and skills required:
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or a related field is required. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of related work experience. The ability to analyze operations policies and procedures is required while coaching and development skills are essential. You must possess a mathematical aptitude and be detail oriented.
Qualified candidates will possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to multi-task.
Competencies required for all GreatAmerica team members: Honesty/Integrity, Customer Oriented, Accountability, Tenacious, Communication Skills (Oral & Written), Adaptability.
Competencies required for this position: Analytical Skills, Mathematical Aptitude, Detail Oriented, Communication Skills (Oral & Written)
To apply for this position, please follow the online application process at greatamerica.com. Be sure to fully complete the form, including your resume, and complete the Predictive Index assessment.
GreatAmerica is a national commercial equipment finance company dedicated to helping manufacturers, vendors and dealers be more successful and keep their customers for a lifetime. While GreatAmerica has grown to more than 600 team members, our entrepreneurial spirit remains and endless opportunities lie ahead. We have experienced unparalleled year over year growth since our founding in 1992.
GreatAmerica is structured in cross functional teams that allow individuals to make informed decisions that benefit the company and our customers. There is no doubt in our minds we are building the greatest company of its kind, offering the finest products and services available anywhere. When you are part of the GreatAmerica team, you are part of the future, part of an opportunity to grow professionally and to reach your potential while enjoying your work.