Fraud Prevention Investigator
Southwest Health and Human Services currently has an opening for a Fraud Prevention Investigator in any of our 6 locations.
Southwest Health and Human Services (SWHHS) is a multi-county agency committed to strengthening individuals, families and communities by providing quality services in a respectful, caring and cost-effective manner.
The purpose of this position is to conduct fraud prevention investigations involving applicants/recipients of MFIP/Food Support, MA, and day care in the multi-county FPI Program, pursuant to FPI guidelines; and to assist with collection services for Southwest Health and Human Services.
- High school diploma or GED and two years of experience as an Eligibility Worker (Financial Worker), Child Support Officer or Collections Officer (experience as a Child Support Officer or Collections Officer must include work with public assistance programs);
- Work in determining eligibility for public assistance programs or related work experience conducting investigations of alleged or suspected ineligibility for cash, medical, child care and food stamp programs.
SWHHS offers a flexible schedule and competitive benefits. For more information please visit our website at; http://www.swmhhs.com/about-us/employment-opportunities/
Starting Rate of Pay: $19.24/hour
How to Apply:
Need to complete an application through Merit System and also SWHHS.
- Submit a SWHHS application and email to Jodi Robinson at Jodi.firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications for SWHHS are available online at; http://swmhhs.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/3-Application-for-Classified-Personnel-Positions-Fillable.pdf
- Submit an application through Merit System. Applications for Merit System are available online at; http://agency.governmentjobs.com/mnmeritsystem/default.cfm.
- Refer to job: Fraud Prevention Investigator – SWHHS
- Deadline to apply: Friday, June 5th at noon
For more information, contact JoAnne Brisk, Supervisor, at 507-532-1221 or Jodi Robinson, HR, at 507-532-1320.