The Documentation Administrator is responsible for reviewing and ensuring an executed contract package is accurate and complete. This role will also prepare audits on the internal database for accuracy of data information, review the vendor payment information is accurate and approves the vendor payment. Working closely with the internal sales department, customers, and vendors to ensure timely and accurate file completeness and a superior customer experience, is an essential feature of this role.
Duties and Responsiblities:
- New Document Review: Review in detail signed documentation package to ensure it has correct signatures, payment schedule, collateral information and all required documentation to meet credit approval requirements.
- Verification and comparison of database to ensure consistency between documentation and the database.
- Perform Verbal Verifications: Verify various information on each contract to ensure accuracy. This includes calling customers and authorized personnel to make verifications. This process includes verifying documentation received is accurate.
- Submitting UCC Article 9 Liens: Submitting necessary UCC liens required for non-titled equipment.
- Review Copies of Titles: Review titles to ensure accuracy of buyer, seller, and lien holder.
- Ensure all funding requirements are met and approve vendor invoice for payment.
- Additional Tasks as Needed: Include reviewing daily task reports and follow-up with Sales Department for missing document requirements.
- Review and follow-up of vendor holdback accounts for pay out of VHB funds.
- Other duties as assigned.
Associate’s Degree or Two Year College Equivalent in Business, finance, or administrative program preferred with 2+ years of work experience in a financial setting preferred.
This is a full-time position with benefits.
At Western, “what” you know is important, but not as important as how you relate to teammates and customers. Our environment is based on the principles of respect, curiosity, creativity, individual empowerment, and the ability to listen effectively and communicate openly. We also believe in continual learning, bias toward action, keeping commitments, and doing our absolute best every day. We believe that our ability to deliver on our promise is a result of these high standards.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship for visa status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Western Equipment Finance is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer.