Do you like dotting your i’s and crossing your t’s? Do you take pride in maintaining quality and accuracy in your work? As a Documentation Specialist, you are responsible for managing a variety of tasks in order to assist our client’s customers. In this position, you will process consumer transactions, prepare and submit UCC filings and also work with consumers and their agents to process home sale transfers on solar Agreements. Other key tasks include review of consumer agreements, understand and process contract changes, and respond to inquiries related to billing, production, contract terms, payment processing and account histories. We encourage creativity and innovative thinking when addressing customer inquiries. As a Documentation Specialist, you must have an affinity for math, be able to multi-task and be detail oriented.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
Education: Associates degree or equivalent applicable experience required. A Bachelor’s degree in Business or Paralegal preferred.
Competencies for all GreatAmerica team members:
Honesty/Integrity, Customer Oriented, Accountability, Tenacious, Communication Skills (Oral & Written), Adaptability, Team Oriented
For this position: Detail Oriented, Organized, Multi-Tasking, Competent, Problem Solving, Numerical, Accurate, Mathematical Aptitude, Able to Manage Multiple Deadlines
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite
**There is overtime involved at the end of each month**
- Audit client booking files for adherence to client-specific operating procedures
- Perform phone verifications with customers as needed per client-specific operating procedures
- Understand and execute the home sale and refinance process
- Prepare and submit UCC filings to secure a purchase money security interest
- Image/index documents into electronic imaging system
- Understand and navigate through our financial accounting system to complete basic post-book entries as needed
- Review Amendments and understand how to process contract changes
- Understanding of various types of consumer Agreements
- Handle inbound consumer phone calls with goal of one-call resolution
- Payment processing for current and/or delinquent accounts
- Provide professional oral and written communication with all internal and external customers
- Understanding of team and company related goals
- Proactively identify and communicate process improvement ideas for Documentation function and/or team
- Understand and adhere to Documentation procedures, team procedures, and the GreatAmerica Principles
To apply for this position, please follow the online application process at www.greatamerica.com/careers. Be sure to fully complete the form, including your resume, and complete the Predictive Index assessment.