Business Development Specialist
The Business Development Specialist will work closely with the Western Equipment Finance (WEF) sales and marketing team to retain and expand existing company relationships. This position will support business development efforts by contacting current customers and vendors to build relationships, cultivate and grow established accounts, and leverage existing relationships to increase market share and finance segment penetration. The Business Development Specialist will serve as the primary position in managing WEF’s existing customer pipeline on assigned accounts, ensuring the company is efficient and timely in response and service and is able to capitalize on existing customer needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Relationship Development & Related Call Campaigns
- Work within Marketing and Business Development teams in support of marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with BDM on call campaign portion of Constant Contact process
- Provide input on campaign creation, including identification and initiation of potential campaign opportunities
- Work with the Marketing team to create email templates and standards as they pertain to call campaigns
- Monitor and handle emails directed to WEF Marketing inbox (post-campaign activity)
- Enhance and strengthen customer relationships by educating customers on products or programs that fit their needs. Identify appropriate solutions and make recommendations or initiate the connection with a Business Development Manager that will help meet their needs.
- Capture relevant data as it pertains to marketing campaigns and customer/vendor contact in Salesforce. Develop and support campaign plans and call support for specific programs and current company initiatives.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Business Management required or a minimum of five years related experience. Equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
This is a full time position with benefits.
At Western, “what” you know is important, but not as important as how you relate to teammates and customers. Our environment is based on the principles of respect, curiosity, creativity, individual empowerment, and the ability to listen effectively and communicate openly. We also believe in continual learning, bias toward action, keeping commitments, and doing our absolute best every day. We believe that our ability to deliver on our promise is a result of these high standards.
Western Equipment Finance is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer.