Maintenance Technician - Full Time!
- Responsible to perform a variety of general, mechanical, and preventative maintenance duties, such as:
- installing cabinetry,
- hanging equipment,
- snow removal,
- as well as inspections, servicing, repair, and overhaul of equipment throughout the facility.
- Position is full time 7 a.m.-3:30 p.m. or 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. includes every third weekend, call time and holidays as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school education, or equivalent, or
- Three to six months related experience and/or training; or
- Equivalent combination of education & experience required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- CPI certification required within 4 months of hire.
- Minnesota boiler license required within 12 months of hire.
- Valid driver's license required upon hire and the employee must be insurable by the Avera Health automobile liability insurance carrier.