Maintenance/Housekeeping Technician - Days!
- Creates a comfortable physical environment for patients, employees, medical staff and general public.
- Performs a variety of duties in and around the buildings and grounds, including carpentry, painting, masonry, refrigeration, housekeeping, yard care, floor care, and maintaining of equipment.
- Position is 32 hours/2 weeks; 7 a.m.-3:30 p.m. includes weekend rotation
- High School Graduate or trade school.
- Previous maintenance and/or housekeeping experience preferred.
- First level boilers license preferred or must obtain boilers license within 6 months of employment.
- CPI training recommended.