Driver Education Classroom Instructor
This position performs as an instructor in a regular classroom setting, presenting instructions in designated subject area, as well as overseeing driving simulations. This position requries schedule flexibility. The number of lessons scheduled each day/week cannot be guaranteed. This position is part-time and may include weekends.
The successful candidate will:
1. Promote a positive atmosphere with the classroom setting.
2. Have the ability to maintain a learning environment and management of a class.
3. Have knowledge and understanding of current Minnesota driving laws and regulations applicable to the ownership and operation of a Class D motor vehicle.
4. Utilize approved Minnesota Driving Education Curriculum for Class D motor vehicles and resources.
5. Responsible for adequate classroom preparation.
6. Maintain student driving records in accordance with State and Federal law.
7. Track student daily attendance.
8. Maintain all required certifications required to conduct the duties of State Driving Instructor.
9. Communicate with and respond to the Community Education Coordinator in a timely manner.
10. Particpate in workshops/continuing education on driving practices and new laws.
11. All other duties as assigned.
1. Minnesota Department of Education Driver Education License is required.
2. Must be at least 21 years of age.
To apply, please visit the Marshall Public Schools "Employment" page at www.marshall.k12.mn.us and complete an on-line application.
Questions regarding this position may be directed to: Gwen Johnson at email@example.com.