Sr Product Quality Rep
A a Sr Product Quality Rep, you will be responsible for not only delivering a professional, consistent, quality experience while handling product quality related contacts, but also working directly with manufacturing facilities, marketing, procurement, and other stakeholders for Schwan’s Home Delivery.
- Communicate with customers via telephone, email, product returns, and letter to obtain needed documentation and appropriate responses, including regards points to customers, through use of a guided script that are professional and efficient. In addition, work with corporate admins to ensure correspondence from customers to leaders are addressed with the customer in the most professional way.
- Coordinate with social media partners to ensure damaging product related posts are addressed using legal and communication department guidelines to ensure posts do not go viral.
- Research, retrieve and analyze customer and product data made available by the company, to recommend and implement actionable steps in resolution of issues. Data includes customer information, product attributes, promotions, new product roll outs, changes to product, allergens, claims understanding, latest food nutrition and diet trends, foreign object handling, repeat customers (Offenders), and general legal guidelines related to product complaints.
- Analyze questions and complaints pertaining to products and services with successful delivery of resolution through referencing published materials, secondary sources and/or senior staff, to the customer.
- Analyze trends and issues utilizing Excel charts derived from NetSuite reporting functions, and presents data to Food Safety and Quality,
- Maintain accurate collection and documentation of feedback from all parties contacted, internal and external, minimizing risk and liability to the Company.
- Coordinate information with legal regarding any consumer claims of foreign objects, illnesses or injuries as a result of product manufactured by or distributed by various business units.
- Verify all information to ensure reliable and valid information is available for analysis.
- Formulate and communicate empirical data associated with product concerns and trends.
- Participate in and complete required training for annual certification program requested by management to further the career growth opportunities of the employee. Certification includes but is not limited to allergen, hot call training, food safety training, nutritional and diet training, legal/claims training, and product knowledge training.
- Provide cross-functional support to the Company.
- Flexible work schedule may be required.
- Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies, and other standards of conduct.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Years of Related Experience: Typically over 2 years of related experience
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Intermediate proficiency in the operation of a personal computer in a Windows environment to include the Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook; intermediate proficiency with numeric data analysis; intermediate interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to rapidly build rapport and trust with customers and efficiently and professionally resolve complex customer product issues through appropriate channels. Strong teamwork skills and ability to maintain confidentiality and integrity of customer data. Proficient writing skills. Ability to communicate and present to members of upper management.