Start your career here! Do you have a passion for helping others? Do you love creating positive experiences? If so, then this role may be perfect for you! With this opportunity you will have the opportunity to provide the highest level of customer experience for U.S Bank Equipment Finance customers. You will work directly with customers’ account and inquires related to their U.S Bank Equipment Finance relationship by demonstrating a high level of client advocacy in order to create customer loyalty.
This position will allow you the opportunity to work in a fast pace environment, with a high energy team of talented and skilled individuals, as well as present you with continued growth opportunity.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to four years of experience in a customer service position
Answer 30-50 inbound phone calls daily
Process incoming mail and correspondence
Process incoming emails
Communicate escalated calls to management
Communicate call trends to management
Strong telephone and interpersonal skills
Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Resilient - Ability to embrace change and adapt in fast-paced environment
- Positive Attitude: Consistently demonstrate optimism and reflect friendly and helpful tone to customers over the phone.
- Ability to Build Relationships: Treat others the way they want to be treated and exhibit collegial spirit, empathy and unity—working to elevate the client experience. Shows openness and respect toward others.
- Problem Solving Skills: Anticipate and accommodate clients’ needs and find solutions to outstanding challenges.
- Attention to Detail: Ensure all deadlines are made and submit error-free documents.
- Accountability: Own all interactions from start to finish and assume responsibility for all communication. Responds promptly to customer requests; secures the support of others to resolve the issues.
- Results: Takes responsibility for own work; takes ownership of problems and issues.
- Communication: Display ability to discuss accounts effectively with clients and teammates. Operates as a team player and actively contributes to the group’s efforts.
- Confidence: Work independently to prioritize work and make independent decisions, recognizing their impact to U.S. Bank and its clients, within assigned portfolio.
- Achievement: Holds self to high standards of performance; sets some challenging goals.