Are you the glue that keeps others together? Do you thrive in an environment where you are building others up? Want to make a meaningful difference in the lives of those you work with? You sound like our next Customer Service Manager.
This people-oriented leader is responsible for proactively providing solutions that lead to exceptional customer service experience across our client base. Most importantly, this leader is key to building a strong team committed to the success of our customers.
- A relationship builder, coach, and people enthusiast?
- Someone who will flourish in an environment where building a strong team is essential?
- Excited to support a customer centric team culture?
- A leader by example through your ability to prioritize, organization, and focus on the right details?
- A tenacious problem solver and solution finder?
Then you’ll excel at these essential functions:
- Hiring: responsible for the hiring process of direct Account Support Advisors (ASA), including job resume review, team previews, debrief and offer decision discussions.
- Training: Ensure timely onboarding, training and administration of applicable testing of direct new hires. Utilize y-cording and one-on-one meetings to gauge performance of direct reports and identify development or training opportunities.
- Coaching: Day-to-day coaching of ASA team and ensure the team is equipped to adhere to consumer regulations and compliance requirements.
- Developing: Provide support and feedback to ASAs looking to further their development.
- Leading: Lead team meetings and 1:1s to better understand the work the team is handling, educating, and coaching team regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to team members. Assist in daily ASA tasks when the need arises to ensure client expectations are met.
- Motivating: Create a team environment conducive to high performance and morale, consistent with GreatAmerica’s principles. Continuously develop and empower the function to increase the function’s maturity and self-management capability. Enhance the skill set and success of others through inspiration and motivation.
- Process Improvement: Analyze call data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction. Proactively seek continual improvement opportunities and efficiency gains and encourage others to do so.
- Managing: Participate in monitoring of assigned vendor(s) through daily, weekly, and monthly reporting and quality checks.
- Strategy: Contribute to the strategic direction of Account Support Function through participation in Functional Leadership meetings and planning sessions.
At GreatAmerica, we’re looking to grow our business through our people. Are you looking to grow your career?
If so, submit your application at www.greatamerica.com/careers. Be sure to fully complete the form, including your resume, and complete the Predictive Index assessment.