Account Support Advisor Leader (Marshall, MN)
About this position:
The Account Support Advisor Leader has demonstrated mastery in customer service by providing exceptional service in proactively providing solutions that lead to the satisfaction and retention of GreatAmerica Portfolio Services Group ("GPSG") clients and client related customers within granted authority levels. The Account Support Advisor Leader is responsible for the development of Account Support Advisors (“ASA”) and ensures performance is within expectations. The Account Support Advisor Leader will review and report functional benchmarks in alignment with company vision. The Account Support Advisor Leader must follow and adhere to the GreatAmerica Principles and GreatAmerica Experience Standards.
- Fluent, proficient in all responsibilities of Customer Service.
- Involvement in hiring process of direct Consumer ASAs, including job resume review, team previews, debrief and offer decision discussions.
- Assist with forecasting team-staffing needs
- Ensure timely onboarding, training and administration of applicable testing of direct new hires.
- Utilize y-cording and one-on-one meetings to gauge performance of direct reports and identify development or training opportunities.
- Day-to-day coaching of Consumer ASA team
- Responsible for call monitoring and call scoring of employees and reporting out to leadership.
- Ensure the team is adhering to consumer regulations and compliance requirements
- Auditing of contract modifications (i.e. home sales, payment plans)
- Ensure the Consumer ASA processes and procedures are accurate and updated appropriately
- Provide support and feedback to Consumer ASAs looking to further their development.
- Analyze call data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Lead team meetings and 1:1s to better understand the work the team is handling, educating and coaching team regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees
- Assist in maintaining content of training curriculum & applicable testing materials (including regulatory and compliance training material).
- Ensure timely completion of mid-year and annual PDP reviews and goal setting.
- Build upon knowledge base of industry and function
- Build and maintain a strong partnership between the function and its targeted clients through knowledge/familiarity and exceptional service
- Participate in onsite operational review/client visits as needed and assist with the implementation of GPSG offering
- Involvement in onboarding of new clients
- Assist in daily Consumer ASA tasks when the need arises to ensure client expectations are met
- Demonstrate ability to successfully and simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Enhance the skill set and success of others through inspiration and motivation.
- Proactively seeks continual improvement opportunities and efficiency gains, and encourages others to do so.
- Exhibits strong passion for Customer Service and has long-term aspirations to remain in the function.
- Creates a team environment conducive to high performance and morale, consistent with GreatAmerica’s principles
- Continuously develops and empowers the function to increase the function’s maturity and self-management capability
- Respected as a positive influence in and out of the function through communication, motivation and presence.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of Portfolio Services Group through participation in ongoing progress of fiscal year initiatives
Competencies for all GreatAmerica team members:
Honesty/Integrity, Customer Oriented, Accountability, Tenacious, Communication Skills (Oral & Written), Adaptability.
Competencies for this position:
Detail Oriented, Ability to Multi-Task, Decision Making, Collection Skills, Cross Training, Time Management, Accountability, High Level of Written and Verbal Communication Skills & Customer Oriented, Complaint Resolution, Mathematical Errors.
Education: High School graduate or equivalent.
Experience: 3-5 years of customer service experience, demonstrated high-level customers service skills and demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication skills.
Skills and Abilities
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite.
Other Requirements: Demonstrates high level of customer service skills. Demonstrates a high level of verbal & written communication skills. Proven fluency & proficiency as Customer Service Advisor. Formally recognized as an upcoming leader
To apply for this position, please follow the online application process at www.greatamerica.com. Be sure to fully complete the form, including your resume, and complete the Predictive Index assessment.
GreatAmerica is a national commercial equipment finance company dedicated to helping manufacturers, vendors and dealers be more successful and keep their customers for a lifetime. While GreatAmerica has grown to more than 500 team members, our entrepreneurial spirit remains and endless opportunities lie ahead. We have experienced unparalleled year over year growth since our founding in 1992. GreatAmerica is structured in cross functional teams that allow individuals to make informed decisions that benefit the company and our customers. There is no doubt in our minds we are building the greatest company of its kind, offering the finest products and services available anywhere. When you are part of the GreatAmerica team, you are part of the future, part of an opportunity to grow professionally and to reach your potential while enjoying your work.