Account Support Advisor - Consumer (Marshall, MN)
About this position:
No two days are the same for this role. As an Account Support Advisor I, you are responsible for managing a variety of tasks in order to assist our customer base, including customer service, and client relations within granted authority levels. A few of the key tasks include handling inbound and outbound calls, covering inquiries such as billing, production, taxation, maintenance, contract terms, purchase options, payment processing and account histories. An Account Support Advisor I would respond to customer inquiries, complaints and requests while displaying a personable approach when handling each customer. We encourage creativity and innovative thinking when addressing customer inquiries. An Account Support Advisor I actively participates in the achievement of PSG and company goals. All Account Support Advisors must follow and adhere to The GreatAmerica Principles and GreatAmerica Experience Standards.
- Inbound & outbound customer service calls with the goal of one call resolution.
- Ability to provide good oral and written correspondence with all internal and external customers, as well as cross functional positions.
- Consultative approach to identify appropriate solutions.
- Process daily mail and written correspondence within functional guidelines.
- Payment processing for current and delinquent accounts.
- Processing of agreement transfers.
- Creation of payment and production histories.
- Inbound and Outbound confirmation calls.
- Understand and adhere to policies.
- Understand and abide by account security procedures for all interactions.
- Effectively communicate with fellow Account Support Advisors to coordinate workflow and coverage needs.
- Proactively looking for continual process improvement.
Education required: For this position you must be a high school graduate or equivalent. 6+ months’ customer service experience in a high call volume environment is a plus. Bilingual candidates, fluent in Spanish, are highly encouraged to apply.
Competencies for all GreatAmerica team members: Honesty/Integrity, Customer Oriented, Accountability, Tenacious, Communication Skills (Oral & Written), Adaptability
Competencies for this position: Service oriented, problem solving, team oriented, positive, ethical
Computer Skills: Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn new systems. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
To apply for this position, please follow the online application process at www.greatamerica.com. Be sure to fully complete the form, including your resume, and complete the Predictive Index assessment.
GreatAmerica is a national commercial equipment finance company dedicated to helping manufacturers, vendors and dealers be more successful and keep their customers for a lifetime. While GreatAmerica has grown to more than 500 team members, our entrepreneurial spirit remains and endless opportunities lie ahead. We have experienced unparalleled year over year growth since our founding in 1992. GreatAmerica is structured in cross functional teams that allow individuals to make informed decisions that benefit the company and our customers. There is no doubt in our minds we are building the greatest company of its kind, offering the finest products and services available anywhere. When you are part of the GreatAmerica team, you are part of the future, part of an opportunity to grow professionally and to reach your potential while enjoying your work.