Carlson & Stewart Refrigeration, Inc. is a design-build refrigeration contractor specializing in Commercial and Industrial refrigeration systems for customers in the upper Midwest with offices in Marshall, MN, Sauk Rapids, MN and Sioux Falls, SD. We also provide our clients with 24/7 service along with preventative maintenance options to maximize the useful life of their refrigeration systems.
We are looking to add to our already successful team by hiring qualified, dedicated, passionate, mechanically inclined new teammates who share our drive and vision by living our core values of Safety First, Quality People, Quality Product and Ethical behavior.
About the Position:
- Full time position with company benefits.
- Weekly pay.
- $15 to $22 starting hourly rate based on experience.
- Per Diem plus hotel paid when travel required.
- Assists journeymen as assigned.
- Unloads materials and distributes them to appropriate location as identified by supervisor, project plans, or specifications.
- Cleans and prepares specific areas of jobsite as assigned.
- Operates a wide variety of hand and power tools.
- Performs general construction and other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to travel as required with a typical 4-day work week.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen, understand, and follow directions.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability for prolonged periods standing and walking.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds at a time.
- Ability to operate a variety of machinery and equipment.
- Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions and tolerate exposure to typical noises and smells associated to different facilities.
- Health / Vision / Dental Insurance
- Vacation and Holiday Pay plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Short-term and Long-term disability
- Accidental death/dismemberment
- Life insurance
- Supplemental Life insurance available
- Employee referral incentives
- Opportunities for advancement, professional development, training opportunities, and apprenticeship programs available