Lockwood Motors is currently looking for an ASE certified tech, or tech with on the job experience. Willing to train a motivated individual.
- Perform maintenance and repair on customer vehicles.
- Identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
- Plan repair procedures using charts manuals and experience.
- Test the functionality of parts and systems
- Perform basic auto care and maintenance tasks such as oil changes, fluid level checks, and tire rotation.
- Repair and replace brake pads, wheel bearings, sensors and other parts.
- Perform routine maintenance and general mechanic work on vehicles.
- Prepared to get additional certification as needed.
- Help keep repair shop clean and organized.
- Keep a professional appearance.
Generous 401k and profit sharing, company paid health insurance for employee, company paid uniforms, paid vacation, accrued sick time, ASE reimbursement, discount on parts, labor, new and used vehicles, details and car washes.