Feed Delivery Driver
Boerboom Ag Resources and Boerboom Transport are looking for a full-time delivery driver for their feed mill located near Marshall, MN.
Position Overview: The driver is responsible for compliance with DOT safety rules and regulations, all company policies, and local, state, and Federal policies, laws, and regulations. Feed truck drivers are responsible for loading, hauling, and unloading the feed truck according to the established standard operating procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver feed from the feed mill to production facilities and other destinations
- Responsible for inspection of equipment and completion of the daily inspection log
- Responsible for unloading at the correct destination and into the correct bins/warehouse
- Follow all biosecurity rules and standard operating procedures set in place
- Responsible for keeping their truck and equipment clean and in good condition
- May be asked help with additional duties around the feed mill
- Class A CDL with a valid medical card
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 60 lbs., climb ladders, and operate a pallet jack with 2,000 lbs. of material
- Meet all DOT requirements and comply with DOT rules and regulations
Work Schedule: Hours vary between 5:00 AM and 5:00 PM daily.
Boerboom Transport offers a full compensation package which includes health insurance, retirement match, paid time off, and more.