Licensed Funeral Director or Intern
Hamilton Funeral Home in Marshall is a family-owned and operated funeral business in Southwest Minnesota, seeking a full-time licensed funeral director or intern. We value long-term employees with competent compassionate customer care and high moral values. There is an immediate opening for a driven person who wants to work in a positive environment.
- A passion to care for each family we serve
- A positive attitude and sense of humor
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Exceptional embalming/preparation skills with attention to detail
- Minnesota Funeral Directors License (or ability to obtain one)
- Valid driver’s license
We offer a well-rounded compensation package including medical benefits, profit sharing, generous paid-time-off, retirement plans, a flexible on-call schedule, use of a vehicle, private office, cell phone and clothing allowances, and paid licensing, continuing education, and certifications. Contact us about all we have to offer and how we can tailor your fit with us.
To get a feel of our work environment, staff, and vision, visit our website at: www.hamiltonfh.com. Please contact David Sprik at email@example.com or 507-532-2933 or visit us to learn more about this opportunity. Inquiries will be kept confidential.