SAP Functional Analyst
We are looking for an SAP Functional Analyst to join our IT team in Marshall, MN. This Analyst is responsible for translating operational requirements in SAP systems in order to design software requirements. The incumbent further plans and executes projects involving gap analysis, design, development and testing to support requirements with real-time applications. They also develop documentation associated with computer software and analyze data acquired during systems testing.
Other duties may include:
- Works with project managers, process leads and others in the organization to discuss development requests/requirements or projects of basic SAP systems
- Implements basic coding/configuration development including all associated tasks related to installing changes to the production environment
- Ensures that the systems continue to meet the needs of the Business Unit through upgrades and maintenance testing
- Supports and maintains existing software by troubleshooting processes and identifies and resolves problems on a 24-hour emergency need basis
- Provides customer service to end-users (customers) to ensure systems continually meet or exceed the users or customers expectations
- Reviews authorization (security) requests for SAP users
- Maintains a good understanding of System Development Life Cycle processes and applies the processes
- Works to achieve business process improvements.
- Responsible to conduct yourself in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies and other standards of conduct.
QualificationsEducation: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Years of Related Experience: 0-5 years related work experience (SAP preferable)
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Basic knowledge of systems development principles, theories and concepts to include ABAP coding & specs, BEx and basic debugging skills; Basic interpersonal and communications skills; basic proficiency with data analysis; basic understanding of top-down development planning; and basic ability to utilize resources to keep up with the new technologies/functions; results oriented and fast learner.