We are a team of HR professionals who partner within HR (Recruiting, Talent Management, L&D, Compensation, etc) and with IT to support our cloud HR Solutions. We think strategically, work hard, hold each other accountable for high performance, and have fun. This position can be based in either Bloomington or Marshall, MN.
- Work with HR and the business process owners to identify requirements and then configure the system to meet those requirements.
- Educating customer base as needed on HRIS System functionality, business processes and general system usability
- Provide direction and support for process recommendations, as well as alternative solutions/methods to meet business requirements
- Serve as key liaison with IT, vendors, and internal customers. Will provide overall project management for HR system initiatives.
- Play an active role in HR system upgrades by reading release notes, leading testing, and coordinating the communication with all stakeholders.
- Coordinates and leads projects for system enhancements, changes, and fixes.
- Partner with IT to assist in their support of integrations from HRIS (SAP) to other systems
- Develop process documentation and user training materials
- Participate in business process improvement activities.
- Educating customer base as needed on HRIS System functionality, business processes and general system capabilities.
- Proactively review system capabilities to provide solutions that would result in current process efficiencies.
- Resolve HR systems issues and act as “troubleshooter.”
Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
Years of Related Experience: Typically has 3-5 years of related experience.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of systems applications that support LMS, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Compensation, Benefits, and Performance Management.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate system capabilities to understandable recommendations or solutions.
- High degree of technical competency and attention to detail/accuracy
- Must be able to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong customer-service orientation, sense of urgency in getting things done, and ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects.
- Proficiency in Taleo, PeopleFluent, BenefitFocus, and/or SAP.
- Advanced knowledge of HR terminology and processes.