Join the team at Avera!
Award Winning Health Care: Avera has been named among the nation’s 15 Top Health Systems, Forbes list of America’s Best-in-State Employers and Level 10 Most Wired Health Care Organization by CHIME.
Culture: Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: Competitive pay, free health insurance, and options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses, various shifts and career growth opportunities.
If you’re a compassionate individual who enjoys helping people, become a Trained Medication Aide (TMA) at Avera.
- This position may be eligible for a $1000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
- Benefits Eligible position.
- As a Trained Medication Aide (TMA) gain hands-on experience in care working alongside nurses and other professionals who are passionate about creating a positive impact.
- Advancement: Opportunities are available if you desire career growth in Long Term Care.
- Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each resident you serve by providing direct care.
- A Trained Medication Aide (TMA) Administers medications according to established policy, competent in Pyxis medication administration system.
- Provides assistance with activities of daily living to long term care residents. This includes assisting with eating, bathing, transferring and toilet hygiene.
- Trained in the areas of activities, dietary, housekeeping, and laundry.
- Responsible to provide our residents with quality care in a household environment, with resident directed.
- Must be 16 years of age.
- Evening Shift, 2:00pm-10:30pm, every other weekend, every other holiday; 80 hours every 2 weeks
- MN Certified Nurse Assistant certification required upon hire.
- MN Trained Medication Aide certification required upon hire.