Social Worker (BSW) - 2 Positions Open!
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team.
- Provide medical social casework to a wide array of patients, including hospice, Cancer Center, hospital, and clinics.
- Assist in meeting the psychosocial/continuum of care needs of the patient and family to ensure optimum functioning.
- Duties include consultation, education, policy and program planning, continuous quality improvement, advocacy, and liaison with the community.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work from an accredited program
- Must have passed the bachelor’s or equivalent licensure examination administered by Association of Social Work Boards.
- Current Minnesota Social Worker license
- Healthcare provider CPR certification or Heartsaver CPR Certification required within 30 days of hire.
- This position also requires a valid driver’s license and that the employee is insurable by the Avera Health automobile liability insurance carrier
- 80 hours/2 weeks - On call 1-2 days per week and every 3rd weekend; rotating holiday coverage.
- Casual/As needed by the facility