RN Paid Internships!
**Please see website for application process/requirements
- PAID Internship!
- Under the direction of a Registered Nurse mentor, is responsible for utilizing the Nursing Process to provide nursing care for the patient.
- He/she assumes responsibility & accountability for his/her individual actions & outcomes of patient care delivered on his/her shift.
- Nursing Service at Avera Marshall requires all nurses to practice at a competent level of nursing care & demonstrate a competent & professional level of behavior in his/her role.
- Position will have 4, 3 week rotations in each area of: Med/Surg, Long Term care, Labor & Delivery and In-patient Behavioral Health.
- We currently have 3 Intern opportunities available.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Currently enrolled & have completed all but the final one or two semesters of a CCNE or NLN accredited Registered Nurse program (must be at least a junior in college).
- Students at an out of state college (out of Minnesota), are required to take an online class through a Minnesota Technical College or University for an internship in Minnesota.