RN Clinical Nurse Educator - As Needed!
- Serves as the primary resource for clinical skills and expert knowledge to nursing staff.
- Is a key player in developing and implementing competencies, orientating new staff members.
- Assists with the multidisciplinary approach to achieve excellence and continuity of patient care with defined emphasis on formal and informal staff education and patient/family teaching.
- Partners with the nursing leadership in leading the nursing clinical practice areas.
- Accountable for collaborating with member of the health care team to design, implement, and measure safe, cost-effective, evidence-based care strategies.
- Responsible for maintaining current professional knowledge and competencies and contributing to the advancement of the practice of nursing throughout clinical departments of Avera Tyler.
- The Clinical Nurse educator role is a part of the duties of a designated nurse leader’s position.
- Graduate from a CNNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred.
- Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable.
- Previous experience in education preferred.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of MN required upon hire.