Join the RN Nursing Team at Avera!
Love Where You Work: Work at Avera where current employees rate their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career opportunities are endless.
Culture: Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: Competitive pay, free health insurance, and options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses, various shifts and career growth opportunities.
Avera is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) looking to deliver the best possible nursing care in Avera’s patient-focused settings.
- Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each patient you serve with providing direct patient care.
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care: Avera Marshall invests almost $2 million each year to upgrade technology or purchase new hospital equipment to ensure the highest quality care available.
- Population: Opportunity to work with a wide range of ages
- Work/Life balance: Day Shift! 64 hours/2 weeks
- Perform general nursing care to patient
- Greet patients and prepare them for physical examinations. Obtain height/weight, blood pressure and medical history information.
- Administer prescribed medications and treatments.
- Observe, record and report patient's condition and reaction to drugs and treatments to the provider.
- Assists in the orientation of new clinic nursing staff.
- Position will provide support in the Anticoagulation clinic.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Licensed as a registered nurse in the State of Minnesota required upon hire
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required within 30 days of hire
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm; 64 hours every 2 weeks