Registered Nurse - Labor & Delivery
At Avera Marshall, our team works together as a family to promote daily health & social needs for those in our care.Position Highlights:
· Consistent Hours: With our block scheduling, when you work, will never be a surprise!
· Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain health care experience for those looking to further their education in a healthcare related field.
· Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each patient you serve with providing direct patient care in labor & delivery, post-partum and the nursery.
· A sincere desire to provide the highest quality of daily care and to develop meaningful relationships with our patients.
· The ability to provide care in a fast paced environment while collaborating with your team.
· Licensed as an RN in MN;
· BLS & NRP certifications required within 60 days
· ACLS required within 90 days of hire
· Basic FHM & STABLE certifications required within 6 months of hire
· ALSO, PALS & Intermediate AWHONN certifications required within 1 year of hire
· 56 hours/2 weeks includes every third weekend; one summer and one winter holiday