Phlebotomist - Full time!
If you are looking to begin or advance your career in the healthcare, gain valuable experience in a rural, critical-access hospital as a Phlebotomist!
What is a Phlebotomist?
A Phlebotomist organizes and is responsible for collection of patient laboratory specimens.
- Gain valuable experience with multiple areas of expertise!
- Do you like working with people? The position has direct patient contact in the hospital and clinic through phlebotomy with adults, pediatrics and geriatrics.
- Advanced educational/CEU opportunity for job specific training by the Hospital's education programs.
- The position is eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including retirement investments.
- A qualified candidate for the position will have a high school diploma or GED, one to three months related experience &/or training; or equivalent combination of education & experience such as Medical Assistant training.
- You will be collaborative with all members of the health care team with a focus on making a positive impact in the lives and health of persons and communities by providing quality services.
- Last but not least....you must demonstrate and embrace the CARE standards (Communication, Attitude, Responsiveness and Engagement) in every aspect of the job!