Join the team at Avera!
Award Winning Health Care: Avera has been named among the nation’s 15 Top Health Systems, Forbes list of America’s Best-in-State Employers and Level 10 Most Wired Health Care Organization by CHIME.
Culture: Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: Competitive pay, front-loaded PTO and options for free health insurance, sign-on bonuses, various shifts to fit your lifestyle and opportunities for career growth.
Join Avera as a Medication Aid and join a mission driven organization with a great company culture, and team environment.
- This position may be eligible for a $1,000 sign on bonus!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) available on Day 1!
- Options for Free Health Insurance!
- Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain healthcare experience for those that are looking to further their education in healthcare or be involved in an ever changing career with upward mobility.
- Gain hands-on experience in care working alongside nurses and other professionals who are passionate about creating a positive impact.
- Works under the direction of the charge nurse on duty, passes and documents on medication and treatments that are provided and ordered during their shift.
- They perform only the treatments that they are competent in performing and delegated by the charge nurse. PRN medication administration is reviewed by the charge nurse prior to administration.
- The TMA assists to supervise the nursing assistants that are working on their Care Center Unit.
- The Medication Aide assists as time allows with other nursing assistant duties.
- Must have current Nursing assistant certificate in the State of Minnesota.
- Must have current MN Trained Medication Aide Certification.
- Evening Shift, 2:00pm-10:30pm, every other weekend, every other holiday; 80 hours every 2 weeks
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.