- Number 1 in the Nation: Avera Ranked First in the Nation for Long Term Care Resident Experience! (click to read the article!)
- Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each patient you serve with providing direct resident care.
- Responsible for the accuracy and completion of the MDS assessments for all residents of the facility.
- Responsible for electronic submissions of all assessments.
- Completes care plans and conducts care conferences.
- Conducts documentation training sessions for staff
- Responsible for the coordination of nursing rehab programs for residents of facility.
- Previous LTC and MDS experience preferred.
- Current Minnesota RN license is required
- CPR Certification required
- Position is a salaried position with 64 hours/2 weeks