Do you want to start your career in healthcare or are you seeking a "forever" career? Then look no further than joining our outstanding team as an
Licensed Practical Nurse - Behavioral Health Unit
- Provides psycho-education to mentally ill adult patients under direct supervision of RN.
- Provide therapeutic interventions to adults with mental health issues
- Assists with admissions, transfers and discharging of patients.
- Leads patient and family programs
- Position is 48 hours/2 weeks and includes 12 hour rotating shifts; every third weekend, occasional call time and one summer/one winter holiday.
- Two years related experience preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited licensed practical nursing program required upon hire.
- Current Minnesota LPN license. required upon hire.
- CPR required within 3 months of hire.
- CPI certifications required within 4 months of hire