Dietitian - Full Time!
- Population: Opportunity to work with a wide range of ages
- Variety of Work: This position establishes nutrition programs, provides clinical nutritional care and education to patients.
- Diverse settings:This position will work with patients in the various settings such as (but not limited to) hospital, nursing home, clinics and managed sites to improve their health.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Dietetic Internship or similar Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics approved Program required.
- Must be a Registered Dietitian with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Licensed as a Dietitian in the State of Minnesota required
- This position requires a valid driver’s license and that the employee is insurable by the Avera Health automobile liability insurance carrier.
- One year of experience and advanced certifications in specialty area preferred