Dietician - Full Time!
- Responsible for providing clinical nutritional care management to clients within an assigned area including and not limited to: hospital, nursing home, clinics, and managed sites.
- Establishes nutrition programs that are evidenced based in accordance to the department serviced.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Dietetics from an accredited institution with a major in Food and Nutrition.
- Completion of a dietetic internship or equivalent program as approved by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- One year of experience preferred.
- Registered Dietitian with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) required
- Licensure in the state of Minnesota.
- Must maintain continuing education requirements set by state licensure regulations and the CDR.
- Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) certification desirable.
- Must have a valid Minnesota driver’s license and be able to drive to consulting sites each month