Coder - Work from home!
Are you a coder looking for some work/life flexibility? This role can be done from the convenience of home with rotating office time, after initial training. Avera Marshall is adding a Coding Specialist to assist the health information management team with ICD-10 and CPT coding.
- Coding Software: Work with Avera and non-Avera facilities in all aspects of coding related functions using 3M coding software including Computer Assisted Coding.
- Work Environment: Opportunity to work independently while collaborating with all members of the health information management and revenue cycle team.
- Opportunity: Avera is willing to invest and mentor qualified applicants who are eager to learn and grow to be a part of a great organization.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Information Management or Associate's Degree in Health Information Technology or related field with commensurate experience.
- Experience preferred in ICD-10-CM/PCS and CPT coding.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
- Coding certification preferred