Clinical Informatics Coordinator - Full Time!
- Responsible for providing expertise and leadership regarding clinical documentation requirements/workflow and electronic medical record capabilities to Avera Marshall.
- Serves as primary resource person for the clinical aspects of the electronic medical record.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing required.
- Master’s degree in Nursing, IT or Business preferred.
- Minimum of five years of experience in health care required.
- Experience with Meditech and Microsoft software required.
CERTIFICATIONS and/or LICENSES
- MN RN license required upon hire