Behavioral Health Technician - 2 positions open!
Do you want to start your career in healthcare or are you seeking a "forever" career? Then look no further than joining our outstanding team as a Behavioral Health Technician at Avera Marshall.
- Provides psychoeducation to mentally ill adult patients under direct supervision of RN.
- Provide therapeutic interventions to adults with mental health issues
- Includes patient intake, completing behavioral health assessments & leading psycho-education groups.
- 2 positions open! One is 0.7 FTE (56 hours/2 weeks) and the other is 0.6 FTE (48 hours/2 weeks); Both include 12 hour rotating shifts; every third weekend and occasional call time
- Bachelor's degree from 4-year college
- 1-2 years related experience &/or training; or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- CPR required within 3 months of hire.
- CPI & QPRT certifications required within 4 months of hire