Housekeeping Lead - Full Time!
Benefits: Avera Marshall offers health insurance and PTO benefits
Work Environment: Our team works together as a family to promote daily health & social needs for those in our care. This positions works in a variety of departments including our new state of the art cancer center and remodeled specialty clinics.
Hours: Week day’s: 3:00 p.m.-11:30 p.m. & 7 a.m.3:30 p.m. every other weekend every other weekend with occasional holiday. Full Time: 80 hours/2 weeks!
· Assists manager to coordinate functions, activities & schedules, solve procedural problems & make independent decisions concerning emergency situations.
· Responsibilities include (but not limited to) training employees; planning,
assigning & directing work; & inspecting areas for cleanliness.
· High School diploma or GED required.
· 2 years of general environmental services experience preferred
· 2 years of supervision &/or an acceptable equivalent combination of experiences preferred.
· Knowledge of Microsoft applications preferred