We are hiring a Service Coordinator for our Home Services Team in Marshall, MN. If you want to ensure daily execution and resolution of all customer commitments for the Home Service business, this role might be for you!
This Service Coordinator will act as a liaison between customers managers and route salespersons to ensure that any operational problems are solved to ultimately provide excellent customer service to customers. They will ensure timely communication to customers regarding their service to managers to raise awareness to issues and to route salespersons regarding execution requirements. They will also support managers with overall employee development
- Serve as the point of contact for customer service escalations and provide follow-up coordination and overall issue resolution.
- Analyze and assess risk to daily service by utilizing SEM tools to determine disposition of route truck and execution.
- Prevent service failures by identifying issues early and reaching out to customers and RSR's to improve connectivity.
- Manage daily service alerts to ensure timely deliveries and service is met.
- Advise field managers of RSR (Route Sales Representative) operational gaps to assist in coaching behavior to improve timely and accurate service.
- Communicate with customers for prompt recovery when initial service attempts fail.
- Lead zone meetings to assure resources are available and to identify an action plan on route specific trends.
- Monitor and report out trends and observations of RSR service performance to Division Operations Manager Zone Manager and Area Manager.
- Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission values code of ethics policies and other standards of conduct.
Education: Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
Years of Related Experience: At least 3 years experience in related discipline such as operations customer service or process improvement
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Strong problem-solving decision-making conflict resolution and analytical skills; Strong customer service organization and prioritization skills; Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills; Effective leadership skills; Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels; Ability to work independently with little supervision; Ability to engage and lead team meetings; Team- oriented; Results-oriented; Self-starter; Adaptable; Ability to master new things quickly; Solid PC skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.