Do you enjoy providing exceptional customer service in a fast paced environment? Do you want to be part of a team, building a first class technology platform to handle customer inquiries? Are you looking for a company that encourages growth opportunities within your role?
GreatAmerica Financial Services is a highly successful entrepreneurial company providing equipment financing to businesses across the United States. Our exemplary customer service, our principle-centered business philosophy and our team-based operating approach are key to our success and growth.
We are seeking top notch Account Support Advisors to serve our customer base, including end user transactions, soft collections, and customer relations. In this role, no two days are the same.
As an Account Support Advisor, you’ll
- Play a Critical Role! Serving the needs of our customers is key to our success and you will serve as the point person to incoming end user inquires including; invoicing, taxation, agreement terms, and payments.
- Use Your Expertise! You will take pride in understanding the various types of agreements and the end of term process for each to smoothly allow for the purchase or return of equipment.
- Be a Vital Resource! Protect our customer accounts by understanding and abiding by our account security procedures with all interactions.
- Be a Culture Champion! Provide an exceptional customer experience by using a personable approach to understanding the needs and next steps to customers inquires, or requests.
- Have Leadership and Team Support! Enjoy our team-based solution-oriented environment! You’ll be part of a 10-12 member team consisting of multiple functions within the business including Sales, Sales Support, Credit, Account Support, Portfolio Management and Leadership; all working together to support our mission of helping our customers achieve greater success.
You’ll work hard, you’ll have fun and you’ll enjoy:
- Career development, functional leveling, and advancement opportunities
- Creativity and innovative thinking to provide mutually beneficial solutions
- A strong organizational culture focused on our greatest asset: you!
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Superior listening skills and empathy
- The ability to quickly and creatively solve problems
- Customer Service certificate training program or 6 months customer service experience
- Prior experience in financial services – leasing industry (desired, but not required)
- B.A preferred but not required
- High school graduate or equivalent